Developing a 3D visualization of a real estate object is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. In addition to the skills of working in special computer programs, it takes time (a lot of time, especially for detailed projects) and the skill of an IT specialist. Therefore, the cost of exterior visualization is a complex indicator that depends on:
1. The scale of the project. The larger the facility, the more specialists will need to be attracted.
2. Deadlines. The cost of urgent 3D visualization is at least 30% more expensive than a regular order.
3. Details. Careful elaboration of details takes more time, requires the highest level of skill of a specialist, therefore it is more expensive.
4. The number of angles. Three-dimensional visualization can be done in different ways: so that the object is perceived at eye level, from a bird's-eye view, in an image perspective. Each angle is paid additionally.
5. The complexity of the landscape. If it is important for one object to focus only on its details, then other projects benefit when they are perceived together with the infrastructure. The cost of 3d visualization will be higher if you need to work out the landscape in detail: depict pedestrian crossings, filling playgrounds, reservoirs, decorative park design items, etc.
Based on these features, the final cost of visualization is formed. All edits are performed before the final render, since rendering is a resource-intensive process. To create it, a very powerful computer or several connected by a LAN network is used. Therefore, serious edits after its creation require a new launch. But we always go to meet regular customers and make bonus edits for them if absolutely necessary.
Our studio uses modern licensed software to create all the necessary effects in the graphics that make the visualization realistic and marketing-selling. You can even set the initial parameters of the weather - rain, snow, fog and other phenomena we can display on the final render. Car brands, people in autumn or summer clothes, mood presentation - you can also specify all this in the technical task for the work. But often we determine these parameters ourselves based on the final destination of the required visualization and offer you as a recommendation. Each technical task is supported by a contract for the provision of services, which allows you to officially register the work of the contractor and the customer, bearing certain responsibility.
Our manager or the website's online calculator will help you calculate the individual cost.